Monday, July 14, 2008

Why attend the STS?

I went to my first STS yesterday at Ritz Carlton KL since I started using this product 14 days ago. Success Training Seminars are an important part of improving your Herbalife business and by attending you will learn:
  • Business building tips from the top distributors
  • The most current tips to enhance your skills
  • In depth product knowledge
  • How to create the income and lifestyle that you desire
  • The nitty gritty of what other people are doing to make them successful
  • Meeting with other positive people to give you a charge
  • Talking to other distributors who may have already solved the issue you are dealing with
  • Providing leadership to your group to improve their business
  • Being part of the family of Herbalife
  • How to teach your Organisation to improve their businesses

Plus - Much, much more

Don't underdstand of what I am saying here? No worries as I will try my very best to provide more details about the product regularly. At the meantime you can email me for further inquiries and clarifications.

No comments: